PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY
CONDITIONS OF SEASON PASS and or Programs
1. Dagmar Resort Limited reserves the right to revoke or remove the season pass privileges or any person not complying
with ski area rules. The season pass badge may be removed by any of our Management or the Ski Patrol.
2. Season Pass badge must be worn on the arm while skiing.
3. Season Passes are NOT TRANSFERABLE. Attempted transfer will result in the immediate removal of the pass.
4. Lost or Stolen Season Passes must be reported immediately to the office. A charge will apply for a replacement.
5. If a Season Pass is forgotten, a lift ticket must be bought. Regular rates will be charged for occurrences.
6. Season Passes are not refundable.
7. Cash, Money Order, Visa or Mastercard are accepted. NO CHEQUES please after December 1 st.
8. Parent or guardian’s signature is required for persons under 18 years of age.
9. Proof of age or student card must be shown when purchasing a Season Pass.
DAGMAR RESORT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY CHANGES, INCLUDING CHANGES TO PRICES, DATES, SCHEDULES & LIFT OPERATING TIMES. DAGMAR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN OR DAMAGED EQUIPMENT, PERSONAL BELONGINGS or LOST PURCHASED PRODUCTS.
BEWARE OF SKIER’S RESPONSIBILITY CODE.
I hearby absolve Dagmar Resort Limited, its employees and instructors from all claims from damages or injuries sustained by myself or all listed dependents.
Dagmar Refund Policy
Refunds are not guaranteed and are at the sole discretion of Dagmar Management. If a refund is approved a $60.00 administration fee will be applied to each item refunded. No Refunds after December 15th.
Season Pass & Programs:
You will receive a refund, less $60.00 Administration fee for each pass or program if you request a refund before December 15th. After December 15 th there will be NO REFUNDS, you may request in writting to transfer the pass or program to next the season.
During Ski Season:
To receive a pro rated Credit Note for the next season Pass or Program due to accident or illness is solely at the discretion of Dagmar Management and a doctor's note will be required and Seasons Pass must be returned.
Area Lift Ticket and Rental Equipment:
No refunds will be issued for area tickets or rental equipment.
Lift Tickets that fall off or are lost:
Lost ticket will NOT be replaced. You are responsible for your ticket after purchase.
Coupon Books, Packs of Lift Tickets or Trail Tickets, Packs of Lessons. No Refunds will be issued. Lost Product will NOT be replaced. You are resposible for your product after purchase.
Discover Programs: No Refunds